Clarity Data Intelligence®
Freddie Mac has historically been providing a vast amount of data to the market. As an ongoing effort to provide a greater level of transparency and relevant content to market participants, Clarity Data Intelligence® (Clarity) was introduced in 2019. Beginning in 2Q 2023, this tool serves as a centralized hub for Credit Risk Transfer (CRT) and Mortgage Securities (MBS) to make our data more accessible through various easy-to-use data intelligence tools and dashboards, including the functionality to download deal and loan level data, as well as analytics surrounding mortgage-backed securities.
Login to Clarity to view CRT and MBS dashboards, and download CRT issuance and monthly loan-level disclosures and supplemental information. Access MBS Disclosure data & reports by logging into MBS Securities.
Access dashboards and data intelligence tools for Single-Family CRT and MBS.
CRT and MBS Data
Download CRT or MBS issuance and monthly disclosures and/or supplemental information.
Clarity is regularly being assessed and enhanced based on investor feedback and market conditions.
Currently, the functionalities include:
CRT transaction dashboards for STACR and ACIS
- Credit profile stratification across Reference Pools or various cohorts
- Snapshot and historical performance trends, including disaster event comparison and loss mitigation transition
- Deal trigger and structure information
- CRT investor participation distribution
Single-family loan-level historical dataset dashboards
- Credit profile stratification by origination vintages
- Performance analysis across origination vintages and various cohorts
MBS Data Intelligence
- New! Daily Prepayment Report - Cumulative Daily Voluntary Payoffs by Cohort
- Affordable and Green MBS Issuance Volume
- Structured Transaction Issuance Reports
The Clarity glossary contains an alphabetical list of common abbreviations, terms, and definitions.
CRT Disclosure Guides
All STACR® and ACIS® disclosure guides are available for download in the latest format for all time periods.
Contact the Freddie Mac Credit Risk Transfer Team
Find out how Credit Risk Transfer creates investor opportunities while strengthening the U.S. mortgage market [email protected].
Contact the Freddie Mac Mortgage Securities Team
Find out how Mortgage Securities creates opportunities to invest in residential mortgages through a variety of innovative products [email protected].
For additional MBS contact information: click here.
System Maintenance Schedule
Please be advised that Freddie Mac performs regular system maintenance outside of normal business hours in the following windows:
Friday 8pm to Saturday 12pm EST
Saturday 11pm to Sunday 11am EST