Clarity Data Intelligence®
Freddie Mac has been publishing a vast amount of loan-level data for credit risk transfer (CRT) transactions and the Single-Family Loan-Level Dataset since 2012. As an ongoing effort to provide a greater level of transparency and relevant content to market participants, Clarity Data Intelligence® (Clarity) was introduced in 2019. This tool serves as a centralized hub for CRT to make our data more accessible through various easy-to-use dashboards as well as functionality to download deal and loan level data.
Clarity is regularly being assessed and enhanced based on investor feedback and market conditions.
Currently, the functionalities include:
CRT transaction dashboards for STACR and ACIS
- Credit profile stratification across Reference Pools or various cohorts
- Snapshot and historical performance trends, including disaster event comparison and loss mitigation transition
- Deal trigger and structure information
- CRT investor participation distribution
Single-family loan-level historical dataset dashboards
- Credit profile stratification by origination vintages
- Performance analysis across origination vintages and various cohorts
Deal and loan-level download
- Issuance and monthly loan-level data files
- Monthly deal and tranche level details
The Clarity glossary contains an alphabetical list of common abbreviations, terms, and definitions.
Explore our wide range of materials to help you do business with Freddie Mac, which includes the latest Single-Family CRT communication, program updates, quarterly forecasts, and more.
Contact the Freddie Mac Credit Risk Transfer Team
Find out how Credit Risk Transfer creates investor opportunities
while strengthening the U.S. mortgage market [email protected].
System Maintenance Schedule
Please be advised that Freddie Mac performs regular system maintenance
outside of normal business hours in the following windows:
Friday 8pm to Saturday 12pm EST
Saturday 11pm to Sunday 11am EST
If you have feedback, suggested enhancements, or questions, please contact the Freddie Mac Credit Risk Transfer Team at [email protected].